Friday 12 July 2013

Christie Brown presents the "DURE COLLECTION"

Love struck!! With Christie Brown's new collection.
As I scrolled through the look book I just couldn't hide the fact that I am in love ! The choice of fabric and combination of color is simply beautiful.  I really don't want to say much about this collection so in a word , i will describe it as "Grandeur "  



 The DURE fall/winter 2013 collection is a play on the strength of structured silhouette with femininity in color and detail choice. By mixing the earth-tone color based traditional bogolan fabric and softer hues of blush, purple and teal, the complimentary contrast of hard and soft really comes to life.  












Do you have words to describe this collection? Drop it in the comment section below. I hope you were blown away...... 






3 comments:

lora said...

amazing. stunning. fashion forward. great collection!! Is there a word count limit? I love this!!

Unknown said...

me, I enjoy the pix oo. But I hope u know u do it better than the rest when it comes to fashion! Awesome.

Makeup by Hend said...

The model looks gorgeous and the clothes are soo beautiful! Wow!

Please follow my blog:
http://hendthemakeupartist.blogspot.com