Wednesday 26 August 2015

A peek into Shirley's Wadrobe!


#WCW: WOMAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY 

Meek and mild London based Blogger Shirley is my crush for the week. In her own words "I love expressing myself through my love for fashion, my personal style, photography and in writing" Her effortlessly chic and minimalist style inspires has got me stalking her on all her social media pages. Guess What? She's in town! I mean Accra.


I aspire to have a style like hers. Nothing loud or flamboyant yet classy


Denim on Denim look 

Never Forget: Less is more

 Refreshing 

 Her Olivia Pope inspired look can double up as work outfit inspiration!

She loves White just incase you didn't know. There are so many style lessons to learn from her therefore, I grant you permission to stalk her too. 

Instagram feed is simply breath taking




No comments: