Wednesday 5 December 2012

MODEL(COURAGE KWASHIE) -Artistic,Stoic&Open Minded



MODEL LOOK BOOK FOR THE WEEK IS COURAGE KWASHIE

Height: 5ft10"  / Waist: 32” /   Chest: 49"   /   Shoe: 9 / Shirt: 15

Religion:CHRISTIAN

Home town : KETA-V/R

 I am a Runway, Photo and  Commercial Model

















From inception, I had a peculiar fascination for the camera. My dad owned an old school analog camera and it was one of the devices that prevented me from crying a lot “of the times” (bit of humour)). I grew up with the love for posing before camera, thus made me realize I had the passion for modeling and so my decision to go into it. 




















A model in my own words is a person who confidently exhibits stylish and inspired outputs of a designer or a photographer to the world in diverse ways like Fashion Runway/Catwalk Modelling  Photo Modelling  Body Part Modelling, Lingerie Modelling, Print Modelling etc. 





















My philosophy about life is to achieve a supernatural connection within the natural context and use my inherent talents to worship God and satisfy the needs of the human race as a whole.






















i have been on many runway shows which included Catwalk for Orphans,   Ghana Fashion and design week that was held in October at Movenpik amongst others.





















My best experience in the modelling world is having the opportunity to hang out with famous and reputable people, thus a huge platform to learning many things about them and from them


No comments: